Monday, December 6, 2010

New Layout + 2 Simple Kind Of Life Edits


NEW LAYOUT!!!
Overall I think it came out awesome. Specially considering the fact that I'm barely knowing how to use Adobe Photoshop. :)

Return Of Saturn is my favorite album so i guess it's my little homage to it.

Anyway, I had told you before that as soon as I finished with my new layout, I'd post an "Acoustic Edit" of Simple Kind Of Life cut and edited by me. So I'm here to give you it as promised!
And as a bonus I'm throwing in another mix! The second mix is "The Singles Tour Version" of Simple Kind of Life. No Doubt performed it amazingly and I wanted to recreate it and here are the results.
And remember to comment on the chatbox! :)

Thanx and Enjoy!

__________________________

The following tracks were cut and edited by me so please don't post anywhere else without crediting this site.
Thanx.

Simple Kind Of Life [Acoustic Edit]:

Simple Kind of Life [The Singles Tour Edit]:


0 comments:

Post a Comment